Kitchen Building Materials
Kitchen building materials aren’t just important for the look of your outdoor kitchen but for the longevity and durability as well. Adelaide Outdoor Kitchens carefully selects high quality materials that have been tried and tested to handle all weather and heat conditions. We ensure a fine balance between beauty and strength. Here are some of the building materials we use for our kitchens.
We’ve built loads of kitchens using this material and consider the use of polished concrete our speciality.
- Cost effective
- Highly durable and requires low maintenance
- Solid and comes in a variety of textures, colours and shapes
- Suited to many kitchen styles from contemporary to modern and industrial
We take great pride in the our use of salvaged timber as one of our building materials . This beautiful material has given our kitchens a distinctive and homey feel .
- Eco friendly
- Recycled timber is more stable than old timber. New timber goes through a drying process to remove moisture, whereas recycled timber has just about 0% moisture
- The source of the timber makes it unique and makes for a great topic of conversation
- Gives your kitchen character
Stainless steel is not only aesthetically appealing but is a strong and durable material.
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Sleek look suitable for industrial and modern styles
- Highly heat resistant
- Hygienic due to its cleanability
- Cost effective due to its thickness and weight
Leave a Comment