Handleless Kitchen Pros and Cons
Handless kitchens give a real sleek and tidy look to a kitchen but that doesn’t always mean they are practical or right for you! Here’s some info on handless drawers and cabinets and their pros and cons…
- Perfect for a minimalist look that won’t date
- Not having handles means nothing to catch your clothes on!
- If it has a push to open functionality there’ll be no gaps, but rather a nice smooth surface
- Finger pull style drawers are cost effective and not changes would need to be made to the cabinet or drawer itself like with a rail cabinet
- You can fit a rail along the inside of your cabinet creating space for you to open the drawers
- The spaces or ridges in the drawers can often collect dust and become hard to clean
- Handless kitchens are generally quite costly due to specialists styles and designs required to get the cabinet or drawer fitted properly
- They can be annoying. Sometimes it takes a few pushes or pulls before you can open the thing whereas with handles you’ll pretty much get it every time!
- Push mechanic may open accidentally if it’s being leaned on
Leave a Comment